These banana pancakes are made with no flour or sugar so you can enjoy your Sunday morning brunch without feeling guilty!
- 140g oat flour (milled organic oats using my Nutribullet)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 125 ml Dale Farm Protein Milk
- Cooking oil (Fry Light Spray Oil) for the pan
- Banana, organic crunchy peanut butter & honey (optional) for my toppings
- Firstly mill your oats in a blender (Nutribullet in my case)
- Combine the oat flour, eggs, mashed banana, baking soda and milk in a bowl and mix until well combined
- Heat the pan – TIP: Use a cookie cutter to get a uniform pancakesCook until firm and flip
- Decorate as you please!