Jamisons Potatoes are taking part in their first Bank of Ireland Open Farm Weekend event. The Farm business is run by brothers Adrian and Nigel Jamison and is based outside Ballycastle.
- Meet Mighty Spud
- Potato crop walk
- Tours of the potato production & machinery
- Potato peeling competition
- Local food market and stalls
- Live cooking demonstration
- Animal zone / kids play zone/ food zone
- Country music & local musicians
- Quad & Trailer reversing / welly boot & horse shoe throwing competition
- Proceeds from tea and coffee in aid of CHEST HEART & STROKE
No thank you, we would ask that you do not feed the animals.
Please wear appropriate footwear and outdoor clothing in case of bad weather.
There will be a cookery demonstration so visitors can sample tasty potato dishes.
Parking will be in fields beside the farmyard and there will be parking attendants to help you