- 350g Self-Raising Flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 level tsp baking powder
- 100g cold Butter, cut into cubes
- 4 tablespoons golden Caster Sugar
- 150g Spelga Natural Full-Fat Yogurt
- 2 tablespoon Full-fat Dale Farm Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla Extract
- 1 egg
- Dale Farm Milk to glaze
- Put a baking sheet into the oven at 220/200C fan/gas7.
- Put the flour and baking powder into a food processor, then whizz in the butter until it disappears. Pulse in the sugar, tip into a large bowl, then make a well in the middle.
- Mix the yogurt, milk, egg and vanilla. Tip into the bowl and work into the flour using a cutlery knife.
- Tip the dough onto a floured surface, then, with floured hands, fold the dough over a few times, just enough to make the dough smooth. Press out to about 4cm/1 1/2in dough, flouring the cutter each time, repeat until all the dough is used up.
- Brush the tops with milk, scatter flour over the hot sheet, then lift on the scones. Bake for12 mins until risen and golden.